Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My dress obsession

(Picture from Urban Outfitters)
Lately, I have been on a dress kick. I always seem to be scouring the web for cute, affordable dresses. Obsession? Probably. OK, yes.  The "Sparkle & fade colorblock dress" from Urban Outfitters (pictured above) is one I recently added to the collection.  Cute, right?  I love how the coral color screams summer!

I normally have a series of discount websites that I visit: ideeli.com, ruelala.com, gilt.com (I have mentioned these before). I recently added a similar site to my grouping: swirl.com. It has the same premise as the previous sites which is new sales every day on top brands at discount prices. Heaven. Every once in awhile I head over to net-a-porter.com or bluefly.com. These sites sell the wardrobe that I only WISH I could afford! If I am lucky, every once in awhile items drop down to affordable prices in their sale section. The "Shadow mesh and cotton dress" by Splendid did just that (pictured below). I want! Why am I always drawn to navy?

(Picture from net-a-porter.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment