Monday, April 11, 2011

Goody Spin Pins

(Picture from Walgreens)
SPIN PINS! I am sorry, but these are amazing! If you know me, I literally wear my hair in a low bun every single day. I am pretty sure that these were made for me. I have thick, long hair. Whenever I go to the salon to get an up-do for a special event, every stylist has a look of horror and lets out an audible gasp. They know they have a lot of work to keep my heavy mane up and looking good. My high school dance hair masterpieces (most of them were horrible) had over 100 bobby pins! Crazy, right? Two spin pins hold my hair in a low bun ALL DAY. Two. If only these were invented in the year 1999 (when I started high school - I feel old). Plus, the engineer in me give these an A++ in design genius.

Spin pins are available for light and dark hair and either come in a set of two long spin pins (pictured above) or a set of three short spin pins (for shorter hair or for a half up-do). These are a must buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment