Thursday, April 14, 2011

Joe's Jeans - The Icon Muse

(Picture from Joe's Jeans)

This is just an ode to my favorite jeans of all time - The Icon Muse by Joe's Jeans. You can find them online at www.joesjeans.com or at high end department stores like Von Maur or Bloomingdale's for $158.

Here is where you are probably thinking... "Anne, I am not made of money!" Don't worry! I feel your pain. I am a poor graduate student. Luckily, I have found a few ways to get these jeans at a discounted price!

1. Outlet store - Joe's Jeans has a store at the outlet chain Premium Outlets. There happens to be a Cincinnati Premium Outlet right off I-75. It is worth the drive because the jeans are marked down to $100.

2. Outlet store during sale days - If you don't mind crowds and love the thrill of a good deal, sale days (day after Thanksgiving or other advertised days) are the way to go. The day after Thanksgiving, Joe's Jeans Outlet offers 40% off select jeans in the store. Yes, that is right math people - $60!

3. Watch for sales online - This way can be the most time consuming. If you do not love looking up clothes and shoes online every day like me (yes, I have a problem), you will most likely miss these random sales.

4. Join discount websites - I am a member of the following discount websites: www.ruelala.com, www.gilt.com, and www.ideeli.com. These websites offer different deals every day on a variety of things from clothing, shoes, accessories, art, and trips.

Hopefully this helps! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment